The contents of this blog are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Monday, September 14, 2015

My Life in Pictures

Plan: I am going to post a picture every so often (hopefully every week, but that may not happen. . .) in this blog of my life here in east Africa just to you give you all a little visual taste of my world.

September 13, 2015

This little nugget was at an Easter celebration at one of my friend's houses. She loved the cat, but it hated her.
September 17, 2015
This is my most amazing counterpart and best friend, Tarikua (in a huge fig tree) J
September 21, 2015
The wonderful G12s I trained in Permagarden :)

September 28, 2015
The Agriculture Office in my little town Adaba

October 5, 2015
My little brothers and momma in my compound :)


October 12, 2015
The Michael Jackson mural I painted with help of kids in the school last year. 


October 19, 2015
Sports club attendee. Cutest one there. 

October 26, 2015
My town looking from south to north to the Wabe Shabele plain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethiopian Flag

Ethiopian Flag